Tuesday 22 January 2013

Another Beautiful Sunrise

I took some swoonsome photos of the sun rising this morning.  I don't think there's anything more stunning than a winter sunrise above snow.  The photographs don't do this justice - it was truly beautiful and made my heart pop.  The landscape changes so quickly as you stand watching.  Click on them to enlarge.









In other news (!) if you're of a crafting persuasion and would like a chance of winning a whole load of crafty goodness, why not take a wander over to the Scrapology blog by pressing your excited little finger HERE and follow the destructions to take part.  Hurry up though - I think they're drawing the draw (eh?) tomorrow.

Here's a photo of what you could get your mitts on!


Best of luck xx

3 comments:

  1. I agree about the skies. For me it's the ONLY saving grace for snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kim, they're beautiful pictures! I can see the sunrise from my window over the saltmarshes, but can't seem to get a good picture without getting telegraph poles and roads in the way! Snow was here for less than 24 hours, so that'll do me for the year!

    Take care,

    Love Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete

Working from home

I've taken a precious day of annual leave today.  I've really struggled this week with feeling so yuk and I needed the restorative ...