Saturday 7 June 2014

Day 24 - oops a tad late

Hello all

Drat. Missed a day of my challenge!  

I've been trawling the internet all night to try to find a decent but cheap little holiday.  We just want four days on the coast in the UK which can be easily accessed by rail for early August.  Cheapness is the major factor. I thought I'd found the perfect one and began the booking process to pay the deposit only to find they wanted the full amount by Monday.  

Needle in a haystack comes to mind.  

And daylight robbery. 

Sigh.  

I shall keep trying however in the meantime if any of you lovely people have any suggestions or recommendations for budget bucket and spade hols I'd be very grateful to hear of them!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working from home

I've taken a precious day of annual leave today.  I've really struggled this week with feeling so yuk and I needed the restorative ...