Thursday 10 July 2014

Day 57 - A ray of light


There was an incredible sunset tonight. Sadly every battery in every bliddy photograph taking piece of gadgetry here at Peapods decided to go all pale and wan on me so I missed it.  So just imagine very pretty skies tinged with pink and orange and puffy little clouds underlined with silver combined with more dramatic darker elements.  There you go. Imagination is everything!!

Prior to my phone having a fit of the vapours I was intrigued by the little shafts of light picking out areas of mum's garden. 






The photos don't do it justice really. It was that magical golden hour in the evening where everything illuminates. 

How was your day? 

2 comments:

  1. That Maple is Lady Magnon's absolute favourite plant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the last shot, no idea what the plant is called as we are not green pawed at all. :)

    ReplyDelete

Working from home

I've taken a precious day of annual leave today.  I've really struggled this week with feeling so yuk and I needed the restorative ...