Tuesday 15 July 2014

Day 62 - night all!

Hello lovelies 

Busy day today at work today training first thing (yaaaawn) and packing to move this afternoon topped off with a family evening out at the local Balti house so I'm off to bed with a bottle of Gaviscon!  Ive reached that level of tired when the head is wobbling around like a nodding dog!!   I've had good news that my brain scan is absolutely normal. This doesn't explain the constant right sided headaches but is slightly more reassuring. My gp has given me some scary muscle relaxant type meds as he is convinced they are tension headaches.  I'm not convinced but we shall see.  

See you soon xx


7 comments:

  1. I had a right sided headache non stop for 2 weeks. Really scary, turned out to be a virus. I used to get really bad right sided tri-gemipnal nerve pain when working and under a lot of strain! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These have been going on for over two months now so as you can imagine I'm worried about it. The MRI has shown nothing but that doesn't stop the worry cos the headaches are continuing. That's interesting about the tri-geminal nerve pain - I've mentioned neuralgia to the GP but he doesn't seem to be very interested really.

      Delete
  2. Ah, Gaviscon used to be my bestest friend, lol. Glad your scan came back ok, but do take care with the magic pills ;) That said, if they work, they work and hopefully you will get some relief.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you haven't already PLEASE consider seeing a chiropractor. I had similar problems and after an MRI can, I went to see a chiropractor (about something else) and it transpired that the problems all came from my neck.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's interesting Kath and certainly worth checking out. My neck crackles like a bowl of cornflakes so I wouldn't be at all surprised if it wasn't related. x

      Delete
    2. My husband also used to get terrible headaches and it came from his neck, actually from carrying about a heavy shoulder bag of tools for years! The chiropractor was brilliant, I would recommend you try it too. Good luck.

      Delete

Working from home

I've taken a precious day of annual leave today.  I've really struggled this week with feeling so yuk and I needed the restorative ...