Wednesday 13 August 2014

Day 85 - Seaside Sunsets

I do like a good sunset.  We sat for a while on the first night we were there with a glass of ice cold cider waiting for the sun to go down.

Pah!

It started off okay - the skies looked suitably moody and I liked this rather jaunty shot of a seagull in sillhouette.

Ooh look - It's happening!



Erm. Oh no it isn't!! 


Oh well - better luck next time. 



On the last night of our hols KTT decided to take himself back to the apartment so we treated ourselves to a takeout coffee and went to sit in one of the many shelters along the seafront, snuggled up against the brisk breeze and watched this happen.





Sigh.

Simple pleasures :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good sunset as well. Everyone just seems to either take them for granted or not notice them at all.

    ReplyDelete

Working from home

I've taken a precious day of annual leave today.  I've really struggled this week with feeling so yuk and I needed the restorative ...