Sunday 14 December 2014

Day of rest

Yeah right!  Me bloomin' legs am dropping off and I can't stand up straight!

Washing, drying, crumble making (apple and cranberry with oaty crumble if you please), roast beef dinner making, furniture moving, present wrapping, Yule tree erecting and decorating, aged parent entertaining, bed changing, lazy Sunday.  I'd like an extra day to the weekend please. 

Here do be the tree.  

Loves it I do. 






I do hope your Sunday has been productive - but chilled and lazy is superb too!!

    

2 comments:

  1. Our tree went up yesterday too. Our big Leylandii hedge now has a gap in the middle.

    ReplyDelete

Working from home

I've taken a precious day of annual leave today.  I've really struggled this week with feeling so yuk and I needed the restorative ...