Sunday 28 December 2014

My wick-ed obsession.

I was putting away some Yule gifts today and the sight of this little haul made me smile. Anyone would think I have a candle habit!



This little lot should last a couple of weeks at least!

I've been a little more productive today than I have been of late. I set to and spring cleaned my craft shed.  Again!

It's become habit to shove stuff in there when we are blitzing the house and then it never sees the light of day again. At least I can see the desk and floor again. It was becoming a little damp from lack of use so I've left the heater on low for a while to try to dry it out a bit.   I'm hiding the bloody keys too so it can't be used as a dumping ground!

Whilst I was tidying I found so many unfinished projects I was quite ashamed. Perhaps a resolution should be to finish them all before starting anything else in 2015.

Perhaps!


1 comment:

  1. You should see my studio. It's used as a dumping ground for EVERYTHING you could imagine. I can now hardly move in there.

    ReplyDelete

Working from home

I've taken a precious day of annual leave today.  I've really struggled this week with feeling so yuk and I needed the restorative ...